MBN 0.00% 8.3¢ mirabela nickel limited

I just stumbled across this Asset Report on Santa Rita Mine.......

1. 35 Posts.
    I just stumbled across this Asset Report on Santa Rita Mine.... interestingly the date of the report is 1 June 2018..... the question is why?

https://www.woodmac.com/reports/metals-santa-rita-closed-nickel-operation-15922609

Company Overview

Wood Mackenzie Ltd. provides commercial intelligence for the energy, metals, and mining industries. It provides objective analysis and advice on assets, companies, and markets. The company provides asset and company reports, insights, and other research on assets, such as upstream and unconventional oil and gas, oil and gas exploration, refining and oil products, LNG, metals, coal, and chemical markets. It also offers commodity market reports, insights, and other research on commodities, such as macroeconomics, risks, and global trends, as well as power and oil markets, refining and oil products, NGL, gas markets, LNG, coal, metals, and chemical markets. In addition, the company provides country reports, insights, and other research on countries, including Africa, Latin America and the Caribbean, North America, Asia, Europe, Oceania, the Russian Federation and the Caspian, the Middle East, and others. Further, it provides consulting services in the areas of business environment, improvement, and strategy, as well as commercial advisory and transaction support. Its clients include international and national energy and metals companies, as well as financial institutions and governments. Wood Mackenzie Ltd. was founded in 1973 and is based in Edinburgh, United Kingdom. As of May 19, 2015, Wood Mackenzie Ltd. operates as a subsidiary of Verisk Analytics, Inc.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.