MBN 0.00% 8.3¢ mirabela nickel limited

All over done and dusted, page-595

1. 26,653 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1729
    The last disclosed COP (including royalty) was $4.72US/lb using REAL of 3.07 (the previous quarter was $5.23US/lb using REAL of 2.86 so you can see how the REAL effects the COP which they have always said). During the VA the CFO confirmed multiple times that their total operation cost (including capital expenditure) required PoN at $4.50US/lb (when the REAL was around 3.30-3.50) which we always thought was the case.

The mine JORC resource reserve was listed at 100Mt nickel ore remaining and it takes around 6Mt to produce around 15Kt of nickel in concentrate so they still have at least 250Kt nickel in concentrate in total and with the capacity of producing 20Kt p.a the mine LoM is around 12 years (which they have always indicated) but the lower they mine the grade improves by nearly 50% (from .5% to .7%) so better recovery rate from the ore which will cover any additional COP increase from mining deeper.

You do the math, is this mine only worth the $250M USD supposedly they are or have sold it for so something doesn't add up, is it the numbers they public disclosed or "something" else going on???

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.