MBN 0.00% 8.3¢ mirabela nickel limited

Anyway, the reckoning has come into Australia's little...

1. 785 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Anyway, the reckoning has come into Australia's little shareholders via news in Brazil that said
    1. "investors are encouraged to restart restructuring works by the end of the year after
    2. the sale of the miner, whose main proponents would be
    3. Canadian entrepreneurs."

Have the little shareholders been shafted in the VA and liquidation? Definitely! Could we get our money back? Possible but unlikely based on what have been done by ACCC. Could a class action work for us? Hard to predict.

The problem for a class action is we have not leaders who have great interests in MBN shares for their life. Any money back means a class action. No leaders, no people could sustain the pressure of the legal process and time.

It is impossible to win for the little shareholders to get some money together from themselves for a class action imho. Without leaders, we need some lawyers who would like to stat a class action for our little shareholders with the policy that no win no fee.

Bargaining means great risks with the prospect for good enough return. Could we fight for fair deals? Yes, but... If we could get a lawyer for no win no fee, I would join the class action; if not, I would cry for my money a few hours and let it gone for ever. These are the money I should hold but I let it gone!

No more posts if no class action with no win and then no fee, or some news could tell us the sale news was false. I fight if worthy and run away if nothing could get!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.