MBN 0.00% 8.3¢ mirabela nickel limited

Looks like the party has started....without us. IMO, it's the...

1. 26,804 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1737
    Looks like the party has started....without us.
    IMO, it's the liquidators that responsible for the crap deal we got in the sale of the mine.

MST is removed from Mirabela Mining area in Itagibá

http://www.giroemipiau1.com.br/search?q=mirabela&max-results=20&by-date=true

Members of the Landless Movement that occupied an area of Mirabela Mineração do Brasil, in the municipality of Itagibá, since last April 23 ( see here), were removed from the site on Wednesday morning (13). The reintegration of possession acquired by the mining company before the justice system was fulfilled with the support of the Military Police. This was the third time that the MST occupies and leaves the area around Ordinance 2. Mirabela Mineração ended production in April 2016, but it continues to run the administrative sector. According to information obtained by our report, the multinational was in the process of selling, almost completed. Also according to this information, a third-party company was contracted to carry out maintenance services on machines installed in the mine in the next few days. The return of Mirabela is awaited with great expectation in the region. Our report tried to contact the company's management. (Giro Ipiaú)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.