MBN 0.00% 8.3¢ mirabela nickel limited

How could we get the money from the secured creditors? 1. Nickel...

1. 785 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    How could we get the money from the secured creditors?
    1. Nickel up and up in months to a level surprising every one.
    2. Creditors see the potential for their money back.
    3. Big shareholders feel excited to get the money from the sink.

Of course all the above need the mine not to be sold. After the mine sold, you would lose most of chance to get your money back as a little shareholders.

Would you join together for your justice even you have little chance to get your money back? What's your justice? Are all the problems from the secured creditors or directors? How to win?

It is easy to get some people into a net group for their common good. However nothing is free and how much do you want to pay? For baggers of returns you have locked your money in the MBN trap, would you want to add $1000 or more as the cost for your justice?

I don't want to add any cost for my money in sink. I don't think it is the creditors and directors put my money into the sink. I don't see the chance I could get any money from MBN sale if only the little one struggles here. I don't see the chance the court would tilt to protect our money without big shareholders.

Of course if you struggle for your reputation as a great investor, you should join this group action. Not all of us work for money in the market only, right?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.