MBN 0.00% 8.3¢ mirabela nickel limited

Hi resources can understand your frustration. You along with me...

1. 141 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Hi resources can understand your frustration. You along with me and many other thousands of investors have been dudded millions of dollars because of big guys playing games and thinking of how clever they are. They are not clever they are stupid.
    I am 60 and have seen this all the time. These people don't get it.When it all is all said and done we die and we cant take it with us. It doesn't matter how much we have got or accumulated the point of living is to share and care for others. I would have loved to earn much more than what I have but what do I have is a comfortable life with a good wife.
    My brother was killed when he was 26 crossing a pedestrian crossing. Believe it or not the driver of the car lied along with his family. Police, politicians and a Judge were all involved in a conspiracy to pervert the course of justice. The driver got off scott free. But what does it matter I know the truth and that's what matters.
    We know the truth. These people know the truth. We have been dudded but we are better,far far better than what they will ever be. You are much better than what they are. I feel your pain. I don't know you but take care. Regards spredn.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.