BUY 10.0% 0.6¢ bounty oil & gas nl

It's all over now. Some time ago I floated theidea we needed to...

1. 86 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    It's all over now. Some time ago I floated theidea we needed to have a takeover of bounty and I floated the idea it would begood for Mec or Advent to do so, I now think it would be a great deal as thiswould give Advent cash flow from what little assets we have left. The shareprice is in the toilet and will remain there if we don't get rid of the currentwood ducks. I would be going to the AGM but I will be recovering from a knee opand not able to fly. I would like to urge all thatcan get there to be there and to cause a total board spill. There is no hopefor these guys they are dead wood. I also wrote some time back that this is alife style company and it was not for the life style of its share holders andthat has proven to be the case in spades. These people on the boards relyknow the fact, no one will send their proxy form back and will not attend theAGM's. If we don't stand up to remove the board or actively promote a takeover,well it's all over now baby blue . I like a lot of other havetried to call and I have had the same response, "He's in a meeting rightnow and he will call you back". Well I'm still waiting for the call back. I've held the stock for 11YrsNow but the way this is heading not for much longer the company may fold IMPOand this is only MPO at lease I will be able to claim a tax loss. Mec has got Pep11 Back and it has cost thenothing. We now have 2 assets lost share price in the toilet Bounty would be a bargain

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $8.242M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $5.267K 944.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 5960484 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 2424846 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.01am 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.5¢
  Change
0.001 ( 9.09 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ 2037423
Last updated 14.41pm 03/05/2024 ?
BUY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.