NXS 5.77% 24.5¢ next science limited

all over red rover

1. 261 Posts.
    Over the past 5-6 years this company has skimmed a huge amount of money from the average investor. Big promises of liquid stripping ventures at CRUX and now the sale of CRUX have all failed to eventuate. I think the only bloke to actually do well out of NXS was fowler and he ran like a rabbit leaving a huge mess in his wake. Time to face facts this company has big debts, a large litigation claim hanging over its head, very little cash in the bank and a so called new and experienced management team who have delivered nothing except a massive decline in the SP. NXS is a basket case managed by idiots and it deserves every single criticism that has been thrown its way. If people want to bag this company then they are well within there right to do so. The market values NXS at 7c because that's what its worth 7c. This company is a shining example as to why sml to med explorers cant raise capital. This is a poorly run incompitent crfap of a company and if it survives for another 12 months it will be a mirracle. Performance bonous for the board you have got to be joking.
    Feel free to bag kick abuse the board they deserve it these idiots have had ample time to turn this company around and they have failed. Personally I can live with the fact that I have lost money on this dog stock, what pisses me off is all the b s..it that investors have had to endure along the way and the fact that dopes like fowler walked away with millions in bonouses that were far from earned. Cant sell it there is no point just hang on hoping for a take over play.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
-0.015(5.77%)
Mkt cap ! $71.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.0¢ 26.0¢ 24.5¢ $30.25K 119.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 75861 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 43775 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.