NXS 0.00% 20.0¢ next science limited

i have something new to say in that at the end of the day we buy...

1. 811 Posts.
    i have something new to say in that at the end of the day we buy shares to make money, so if you hold shares in a company you must think one day they will increase in value or you would sell, my point is when your companies share price gets bombed out you simply buy more and more as the price drops and ultimately make more money then you first planned as the profit will be greater on the holding bought on special, so far this has never failed providing you do your homework and not buy something over valued just because it's share price is going up. If people stop and think for one moment about nxs they should take comfort in the crux asset as a worst case scenario and understand 7 cent is very cheap, another thing to consider is that smart people sell shares between themselves for lower and lower prices on paper/asx to lower the share price and trigger weak holders/stop losses and buy what they can of these then balance the ledger between themselves/friends when the selling is done on the pump back up. only problem with the above is if you have no money to buy more/average down! lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $58.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.0¢ 19.0¢ $16.10K 80.92K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 53199 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 300 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.