NXS 3.33% 29.0¢ next science limited

Fact is There is very little accountability for those who run...

1. 261 Posts.
    Fact is There is very little accountability for those who run companies like nxs. If the ANZ or Telstra ECT ECT tried to pull off the same caper their boards would be removed and they would probably face court proceedings. The New NXS board (18 mths old) has successfully decimated the share price from 20c to 7c and that's it. No CRUX sale no new wells drilled, long tom off line for 6 mths, cash in bank depleted, sedeco case ongoing, the list goes on and on. These people are as incompitant as the ones they replaced. And now we have to tolerate the posts of those like DR d whom still believe this company has potential, 12 mths ago this same bloke was telling us NXS was about to rocket. Its rocketed all right with a great big bang straight into the ground
    Ill say it again this company is a disgrace its broke its management team is I incompitant it delivers nothing but words and these idiots some how think they are entitled to some sort of performance bonous. Put your money in pork bellies at least if the price crashes you can eat the bloody things. And no I don't expect to get my money back on this dog I just hope for a take over 10c 12c don't care just want to see this one gone from the asx and the dopes that work there unemployed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.0¢
Change
-0.010(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $81.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.0¢ 30.0¢ 28.0¢ $20.33K 70.82K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2300 28.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.0¢ 9877 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.31am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.