NXS 3.33% 29.0¢ next science limited

Just to clear up any confusion im not a shorter never have been...

1. 261 Posts.
    Just to clear up any confusion im not a shorter never have been never will be in fact I believe the whole concept of short selling is a significant blight on the overall market and is another reason sml to medium companies have trouble raising funds.
    Secondly yes I was a big supporter of this company however my sentiment has now changed.
    LDM has had 18 mths in the job, said a lot, delivered bugger all. I continue to hold as my average is 22c so absolutely no point in selling.
    At some stage NXS is going to have to raise funds and with the sp at7c this company will be so diluted its sp will be destroyed beyond belief. CRUX has been on the market for so long im beginning to wonder if it exists.
    What do I believe will happen with this company "I HAVE ABSOLUTLY NO IDEA" I am happy to give credit where credit is due but in the case of NXS there is nothing happening to warrant any praise. I post because I can and I say what I think based on the track record of the board both pas and present. This company has had many opportunities to progress but has stuffed up at every turn. Faith in LDM I don't think so.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.0¢
Change
-0.010(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $81.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.0¢ 30.0¢ 28.0¢ $20.33K 70.82K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2300 28.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.0¢ 9877 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.31am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.