CND 8.11% 3.4¢ condor energy limited

Hello Everyone. First of all, i would like to express my deepest...

1. 303 Posts.
    Hello Everyone. First of all, i would like to express my deepest sympathy to all those who are still holding shares in this company.

No words can describe my thoughs towards these so called managers. Share holders may have a case against the Directors, as per the seminar in April held in sydney gave a true insight to what was going to happen.

Everyone should go and listen to the speech and seek legal advice.

As i have said before on this forum, i have lost my shirt and prob will never recover from this experience.

For me its been a hard lesson , and one for which i will have to take time to come to grips with.

I saw signs that were not right with their decision making, but for some reason i believed in this group of Directors. Alarm bells had been ringing in my head since the AGM in Nov07. But for some reason i still believed they would do the right moves and turn this company around. How wrong can one be?

I sold out on Wednesday 23rd of April. I had a big holding.

It took alot of guts for me to admit i was wrong!

It took 3 points that day to convince me, 1. that Dean was leaving, 2. i called and spoke to Jim, didn't like his answers to my questions and 3rd. many thanks to BADFISH.

I read Badfish comments and sold out. I spent the next 2 days in a trace coming to grips with this decision.

I wish everyone best of luck in the future, and for those who have loss everything, keep your head held high. You will get through this , as they say "What dont Kill you, will make you Stronger"

K

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CND (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
-0.003(8.11%)
Mkt cap ! $19.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.6¢ 3.4¢ $43.68K 1.240M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 681110 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 67778 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CND (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.