CND 0.00% 2.8¢ condor energy limited

all over red rover, page-16

1. 1,263 Posts.
    First off

About my disclosure - position...yes..I think....well I did....not sure if I have a position or not..weird
    Sentiment - That 4 letter word wasnt on the list of choices

What will be really interesting for me is if I can make it 2 voluntary admins in a week, what with the other dodgy stocks Im holding, now that would certainly make me stronger......assuming it doesnt kill me.

I lost a packet too. I dont like it. It stings. It stinks. Rather than wonder if I will sleep tonight I am starting to wonder how on earth some certain other individuals can sleep at night!!!!!!

They had a crack with Heron and with no drilling (REAL drilling anyway) before the oppies expired I shouldve walked away. I didnt, now Im sad.

Ive seen a few companies go into admin now but this is the first time Ive held shares at the time. This is now starting to look evey bit as dodgy as some of the other situations I have witnessed. They certainly have done a fine job in looking the part while pulling the rug from under us.

This always seem more likely to happen when there are big players involved with more to lose, especially when they actually put up some of their own hard earned. The small fish get sold down the river to limit the losses of the big fish. Clearly some people got the heads up on this one. Good for them.

Does anyone know who actually owned the Columbian Assets? I wouldnt be surprised to see a link to some those so called "bigger fish".

Unfortunately, when companies are in a known position of weakness they can find it very hard to negotiate a way out. For example, why pay BKP a fair price for the african assets knowing it is crucial to their survival, when you can simply watch them die and pick at the remains?

The more I look into this the more it looks a little too arranged IMO. Maybe Im paranoid, but the numbers just dont stack up. I cant see how they could over commit themselves to such a large degree.....unless they knew EXACTLY what they were doing the whole time.

Our only hope, and it is very dim from where I sit, is that the administrators are actually at arms length and not too greedy and actually manage to orchestrate a favourable deal or solution. Thats too many if's for me to retain any enthusiasm though.

Looks like Im gonna have some room in that bottom drawer for something else now.

What a bloody waste of time that turned out to be.

.....now lets see what tomorrow brings.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CND (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 2.9¢ 2.8¢ $15.90K 564.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 49938 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 233961 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.09pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CND (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.