ZIP 2.34% $1.46 zip co limited..

All over Red Rover, page-2

1. 8,124 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 875
    The house of cards is beginning to fold.

It wasn’t too long ago I had presumed critical meetings were happening.

https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/bnplgoingtozero.6450560/page-494?post_id=62309176

I think it’s possible that litigation is likely afoot.

Quadpay sale would almost likely result in game over red rover. The financial impact of buying quadpay, rebranding quadpay and then remarking in the region, is eye watering. To sell it barely a year or so since buying it, is concerning. The sale, if it eventuates, will be closely watched with the board under heavy scrutiny.

Well done @Goodfella58 for your foresight. While I cannot credit you with the pre covid foresight of the external catalysts it created, your analysis of the BNPL model and in particular, zips differing model, has been nothing short of exact.

If I had listened early then yes I would have mode a lot more money, but it wasn’t until the number of reports last year showing significant impacts from competition, failed investor interest, cap raise risk, slowed US growth, and deteriorating macros that made me jump ship.

Your continuing analysis here, even in the face of ridicule and some of the most toxic comments I’ve read, is without doubt, enormously appreciated by those who have learned the many invaluable lessons.

We all love being right, especially us analysts, however the reality is, it is an extremely disappointing state of affairs for holders, some who have lost serious amounts of money.

There is always a place for both bull and bear, it’s what creates a free market and ability to trade profitably, but it’s those who can adapt, change and constantly learn who survive and thrive in the markets.

All in my opinion, do your own research
    Last edited by AlphaX: 15/07/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.46
Change
-0.035(2.34%)
Mkt cap ! $1.644B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.50 $1.54 $1.45 $19.96M 13.39M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 104211 $1.46

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.47 50000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.