PNA 0.00% $1.84 panaust limited

all over red rover, page-16

1. 934 Posts.
    To all PNA holders........be extremely careful re jnr miners with debt in this environment. I was holding CopperCo shares when they went into administration owing $45mil to Mac Bank a couple of weeks ago. PNA posts look very familiar. We had posters endlessly crunching numbers & saying the coy would be fine, they could do a cap raising, sell assets etc. All previous announcements from management were positive then came the trading halt & suspension. The debt wasn't even due till end of Dec & the mine was still producing copper. Just like that, no more correspondence from the coy & almost impossible to contact by phone or email. The only info we could get was from the media. For what it's worth DON'T TRUST MANAGEMENT, they have their agendas & will look after themselves & their mates & ultimately have total disregard for their shareholders & be skeptical of their announcements......oh yeah & DON'T TRUST BANKS...... TC-DRC is right, don't assume the banks will come to the party regarding refinancing cos they will always look after their own interests, especially now..... good luck to all holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.