GTP 0.00% 12.0¢ great southern limited

Re Alpha,s post No 587435 on 4/5,the whole Market is pretty well...

1. 136 Posts.
    Re Alpha,s post No 587435 on 4/5,the whole Market is pretty well in retreat and yet he comes up with the theory that Canberra may be set to review the tax deductibility of these schemes which are managed by the likes of GTP and TIM etc and this the reason for the fall in their respective share price. Well in my opinon this is totally incorrect, I do not believe for one minute that there will be any changes to the tax rulings in relation to the above companies, in fact i believe that the government totally supports them and certainly wants them in the Rural Community and also the benefits received from export. The only reason that the share prices have dropped is because of the uncertaintey in the market at present ,which has also effected numerous other companies who have nothing to do with MIS. The one thing that will effect the likes of GTP & TIM etc is a major fall in the economy, and I do not believe that this has or will occur in the near future,keep in mind we have been through a few booming years. I believe that this little bit of uncertaintey or this correction is creating good buying opportunities.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GTP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.