CSK 0.00% 37.0¢ crowdspark ltd

I took my profits at .015 but was free carried from previous...

1. 328 Posts.
    I took my profits at .015 but was free carried from previous trades. Then I invested a few extra dollars an hence my profit was halved an had to take a haircut on that. Thank god, I did not let my emotions guide me, otherwise, I would have lost all of that original profit.

PIE has taught me a lot. As a long term options trader that rarely goes an invests in speck companies, we can all take a leaf out of PIEs book on Hot Copper an listening to others.

Hot Copper is a great tool but it has taken me such a long time to work out who is for real an wants to give out a helping hand, who will ramp, who will ramp for there own needs, who will honestly lay it all on the line, or just others here that use Hot Copper as a weapon/tool on a totally outragous/different agenda; generally just to say I am "right".

For the $750 that PIE did make me, @ around $10 a hour for all the man hours an time, I spent on this stock, I would like to say one thing.

Thank-you Hot Copper for giving me experience in learning, not how to play a speck stock an a fine lesson in watching human emotion. I am a much better trader now an have learnt, even though I am involved in one other highly specky stock now with some unrealistic expectations tied to it, speck trading is not my cup of tea...

Good Luck to holders...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.