CUO copperco limited

all over, page-109

1. 351 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I had shares in CUO, bought at its record high. I feel ripped off. The co. appeared to be trading well and the next thing its going down the dunny.

My mate was a geologist for Copperco and he reckoned the co. had heaps of copper and other minerals and metals. But was made redundant sometime ago. He was really gobsmacked that the company went under. He said it was a good company.

What peeves me more is that the volume appeared to be a lot higher than normal before the trading halt. I reported this issue to the ASX but I am not going to hold my breath.

I had shares in Sons of Gwalia and they went down the dunny. I think SOG is similar to CUO. There has been long running class action by the shareholders of SOG to get some of the cash. The case is still running, from memory, for 4 years.

If anyone is going to take the matter further my email is [email protected].

There are a few lessons to be learnt...But luckily I did not lose much. I pulled most of money out the market, except copperco, and bought a house in April last year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.