CUO copperco limited

all over, page-121

1. 934 Posts.
    bulltearer.......imo ASIC have no teeth, just a paper tiger set up for window dressing, same as Fair Trading, Motor Vehicle Industry Council, Fuel watch etc. They are designed to look like they are concerned & looking after the public so don't count on them. Anyway I reckon CUOs legal team would have managements arses covered, thats what they get paid for. I am really p!ssed with managements TOTAL distain & disregard for it's shareholders. Funny how Rear was always happy to release stunning announcements & broadcasts when he wanted to hype the coy up, but nowhere to be seen when it comes to an explanation or an apology for making the appallingly bad financial decision that destroyed this promising coy. We have to get our info from the press. What a sleeze. I really get the feeling us Mum & Dad investers are being taken for a ride big time with most coys atm, easy pickings. I have lost all confidence in the stock mkt & management atm. Bloody hell, have a look at the insider trading going on, & the BS info we are being fed via announcements & reports, it seems all too cosy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.