GAL 5.13% 20.5¢ galileo mining ltd

All positive at GAL, page-12

1. 5,003 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Name of the game is to get your shares at the cheapest price possible, any way possible.

I've learnt over the years with stocks like this, if you have a reasonable amount of leverage you are far better to just sit back and let the stock rally, dump and so forth. Of course it's a thrill when the stock rallies. Everyone loves those moments, but equally you have to focus on the end goal, not the short term price movements. If TV2U is worth its salt, and most of us believe it is, then in the end it won't matter what dirty tricks the traders want to play as you'll in the end get the rerated valuation for your shareholding. People think, if only they sold at 2.3 and then buy in again at 1.7 etc.. but unless you're a psychic, more often then not, the algorithmic bots will beat you because they are designed to induce a behavioural response. That feeling you got when the price dumped is exactly what was intended for you to feel to make you want to sell or fear further dumping tomorrow. Maybe it will go to 1.7, maybe it will go to 2.6, maybe GAL will make an announcement and it goes to 5 cents. I don't know, but I do know if you believe in your investment, you'll get your day in the sun.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GAL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
0.010(5.13%)
Mkt cap ! $40.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.5¢ 20.0¢ $47.41K 235.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7500 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 17875 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GAL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.