GAL 0.00% 16.0¢ galileo mining ltd

All positive at GAL, page-504

1. 3,400 Posts.
    Understand BAzz if you had to sell and i acknowledge you for your integrity to say so publicly - i respect that in you
    i remember on 28 /8 you said you will hold though any suspension !- anyway you have your reasons and circumstances can change - end of story - get back in when you can, only if thats what you want to do and believe the story like i do - you should be able to get back in under 2c depending on how long you wait

This is not a "i told you so" this is the reason why I've been trying to get this point across to some here why i won't sell this stock or trade it! (90% of traders lose money- true fact and one I've continued to ram home to some here )
    Its your money and your choice but if you want to make money stay with your convictions, like I've said previously and openly-]

Personally speaking - don't sell a stock that I fundamentally believe in and don't be swayed by people on HC as there are plenty of wolves among the sheep trying to influence you either way

GAL/TV2U has strong fundamentals as follows and is what i call a "growth stock":
    1) Peter Wall experience on board
    2) Technology that is breakthrough in terms of VOD and OTT
    3) End to end B2B revenue streams- large telcos and corporations are their target
    4) Akamai Technologies $13 billion market cap comes on board to drive product into channel partners
    5) no consolidation required
    anyway you get my point ....
    the End
    Schu
    Last edited by Schumacher: 02/09/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GAL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $31.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 16.5¢ 16.0¢ $56.66K 353.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 45504 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 15000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.33pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GAL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.