AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

all positive, page-29

1. 2,599 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1713
    Hi DJM,

Great work on this post. You put a lot of effort into it and seems like you got to the crux of the CoA decision and its implications. It looks like a balanced post and holders should take heart from the fact that the evidence points to SMM not being able to apply for this tender.

Traders and non-traders should try to be impartial -no stock with solid fundamentals is inherently good or bad and their prospectivity changes with their news and current SP. So posters who are ALWAYS negative or ALWAYS positive will not be seen as balanced (some viewed as clearly unbalanced ). It is a better look when we keep our posts impartial and not personal or emotional (difficult when our hard-earned is invested).

Even some usually negative posters offer positive points, so best (and more persuasive) to respond to them with logic and reasoning rather than emotion (been very guilty of this in the past ).

I can't see this correction being too dramatic, but a two-day TH isn't a good look. Perhaps an own goal and unnecessary. When I read the PFS it did occur to me that the language and therefore calculations assumed that Isabel would be (or was) a given (despite the disclaimer) -and the JORC rules re: SJ is probably a fair call by the ASX ...in that even through no drilling results were specifically referred to, the PFS still used those non-JORC results in calulations. If the hard reality is that Isabel and SJ both should not have been used then a PFS a little pointless at this stage. The other reality (to me) is that the process will not be fast (DJM info), although at least the tender being awarded has been given a timeline indication by SIG.

My gut feeling is that AVQ will get Isabel and that although SJ will grade a bit lower overall (with some higher zones likely) it will have a larger volume of mineralisation that curently suggested.

The convertible notes issue and also the Axiom KB 17Mil debt (even if it is just fuzzy accounting) should be clarified IMHO.

I can't understand why ASX can't approve announcements before they hit the market (too idealistic?).

Anyway, good luck everyone.

Cheers,

SJB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.