IMM 0.00% 42.0¢ immutep limited

all procceeding well

1. 1,770 Posts.
    All is proceeding exceptionally well, despite what charts are purported to be "saying". Although to me, all they are saying is where the price has been.

I don't need a chart to enable me to follow the smart money as one chartist suggested - at least not with PRR - volumes have been ridiculously low to have any meaning - meaningless - IN MY OPINION. And besides, I am already following the smart money - our chairman's. As far as I am concerned, they don't get any smarter than her. $1000,000!

Long termers should not get spooked by those posters claiming, after the event, that they predicted yesterday's "fall" ten days ago. If you go through my posts, I think that you will find that I made the same prediction. In fact my prediction was even more aggressive with the extent of the "fall" that I thought MANIPULATORS would attempt to engineer - on a HANDFUL of shares.

Fundamentals are all that matters and last time I looked fundamentals continue to be excellent.

Busy today, so I probably won't be posting until later this evening. Have a good day!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $598.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
41.5¢ 42.5¢ 41.0¢ $1.132M 2.721M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 15565 41.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.5¢ 246989 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.