LYC 1.30% $7.61 lynas rare earths limited

All production units reached design capacity, page-24

1. 30,924 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 174
    Sydney, you are now looking ridiculous. Like ausheds, I assumed that you meant Japanese demand for REE exceeded supply - but no, you mean that overall demand for everything, mainly consumer stuff, in Japan, exceeds supply. How does that relate to Lynas? Lynas is not that connected to the Japanese economy. But you use it as an excuse for a 0.5c rise in the SP!!

And Chinese GDP growth has been at 7% for the last two decades - if you believe their numbers. So no change there.

The difference between us, sydney, is that I don't care what you think of me. Whereas you seem really concerned as to how people think of you, telling us about your nice house, nice car, taking two holidays a year, what you do to help the poor people, your trading strategy, posting your trades (with omissions), parading your total holdings, keen to put down people like cafa (and me) who dare to disagree with you and the stream of misleading information and opinion which you spout.

I don't know about cafa, but you are completely wrong about me. As totally wrong as I think you are about Lynas. Lynas does not have a state of the art plant. It has a very expensive, complex plant which doesn't work properly after eighteen months of ramp-up, and may never, IMO, reach its originally designed capacity. You have stated that AL's cautious announcements mean that Phase one WILL be up and running by December and WILL be profitable. I doubt that you've ever operated anything more complex than a microwave if you think that the LAMP's operation could ever be that clear cut. BS is your modus operandi - HC knows that ausheds and I rarely agree on anything, but you have only one achievement on here it is to make us unanimous on that!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.61
Change
-0.100(1.30%)
Mkt cap ! $7.113B
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.65 $7.65 $7.49 $13.50M 1.778M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 10000 $7.57

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.61 6808 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.