AAR 1.23% 8.0¢ astral resources nl

all quiet in aar!

1. 519 Posts.
    Hi all,

even in a dark day such as today, AAR has reacted normally IMO.

if you look at my circle on my graph that I posted yesterday, it shows the area which we're supposed to be next to prepare for the next leg up!

So, we have to realise that nothing goes up in a straight line & that we must have what I call the healthy PULL BACK to start again & go higher. waves after wave after wave.

IMO, This is what i call a fake decline!

A fast decline of almost 15% on a volume of 1.5m makes no one happy!

it is from the interest of any GENIUINE buyer or seller to sell slowly & keep prices as high as they possibly can... because they get more money from selling on higher prices & they get less money from driving price down FAST!

now, a drop such as today, is what many people live on, it's called SHORT SELLING, so someone dumps large amount on high, drive the price as low as they can & hope that they pick up THE SAME number of shares they sold higher but with lower prices becuase everyone will panic & sell at lower.

we should only get scared if we see REAL SELLING, which means, someone is INFLATING the buy side & high volume is moving on highs or near highs figures in the sell side.

so, as a conclusion, I'm stupid enough to be in the market buying at the moment becuase I know that current sales is NOT real selling (as in someone wants to get rid of their shares becuase they don't like the company), it's technical selling for a due pullback & shorting opportunity at the same time.

If we have buyers tomorrow on say 3.6 or higher or lower then the current seller will have to cover their own position quickly (by buying quickly what they sold earlier) & that is realistically impossible in an illiquid stock such as AAR, so it will be interesting to see what will happen tomorrow!

so we still have 2 days to announcement & I think action will have to happen at some stage before announcement & if not then I know that we've just achieved a new high for the year 2 days again & a RETEST to high in the worst case scenario is a must.

Enjoy & make sure you don't get influenced & get scared becuase someone will make money out of your fear, I think most of us know that this is what the whole story of making money in the stock market is about!!!

I hold, biased & pls DYOR.

cheers,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
-0.001(1.23%)
Mkt cap ! $74.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.0¢ 8.0¢ $7.258K 90.72K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11000 7.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.9¢ 21333 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.31am 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.