AAR 0.00% 7.8¢ astral resources nl

one thing, goforit, what makes you so sure that there'll be an...

1. 6,257 Posts.
    one thing, goforit, what makes you so sure that there'll be an ann on friday?...and what makes you think perhaps that this ann if it eventuates (not so sure because of aar almost pathological lateness history?)..contains the goods to drive sp up further?...should be interesting to watch tomorrow cause it finished at 3.6 (i actually expected it to drop to 3.3 on technicals and perhaps anti gold sentiment atm)and you predicting it won't fall further or idle same spot before going up again?..what if there's no such thing as musts in tech trading and today's slip was purely based on sentiment?...which may get worse tomorrow and beyond of course despite any good ann coming?...technically i suppose 3c could be the bounce off bottom and we shall see if bad sentiment punches through that....pity anywhichway cause aar sp was looking pretty good for a few days...alas it didn't last....on the other hand today's trades...most smallish volume around 100000 average don't suggest a panic selling but rather an engineered downsell for accu purpose?..maybe same broker who had those crosstrades at 4.3/4.4 not so long ago?...anywhichway, we shall see tomorrow and beyond...wish me beans on aar land were growing faster though:-)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.