AAR 0.00% 7.8¢ astral resources nl

all quiet in aar!, page-4

1. 519 Posts.
    hi hellyeah,

1. Qrterly must come out before end of October by rule. so we must have qrterly report by friay becuase friday is the the end of the Oct.

2. if qrterly has the goods, SP will go higher! if not then then it may not!! or may be it may, if I know for sure, I won't be sitting infront my PC now, I'll probably be a billionaire by now & having much more fun in Tahiti :)

3. about where exactly it can drop, pls read more about the 3 white soldiers formation. it shouldn't go all the way to where we started, I really doubt going below 3.4c.

4. gold sentiment is down because US$ is getting stronger, the question here is: HOW MUCH GOLD DOES AAR HAVE IN RESERVE? lololol

5. I get excited when I see big sells showing on depth becuase I know someone is pushing sellers to buy lower, I don't see anyone is trying to inflate the buy side to push higher & that means that someone is even shorting the stock or want to collect more & I'm happy in both occassion.

a straight line increase does not happen.

if you stick to your plan & fundementals then this is even a top up opportunity or meaningless from many points of views!

it is engineered downsell from an amateur that is scared to push too much lower by building up SELL dpeth & then they may lose control over sells & can't bring it up again!! so it's soft SCARED short selling!!

in all ways, it is NOT in any sellers benefit even if it was the gold sentiment or not to sell down that fast, they could have got a lot more for their shares IF they sold easily & softly but the point was to bring it down fast to create panic!!

cheers,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.