ADS 0.00% 0.1¢ adslot ltd.

Bill & underdone, First of all... for the purpose of...

1. 1,044 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 302
    Bill & underdone,

First of all... for the purpose of transparency I am pro Solo.

I stand by my post dated 19th May, 2017 although I understand your concerns.

I have always made a point of contacting a Company direct to ascertain the current status if I have any concerns whatsoever and I would recommend any shareholder to do so. I have always found Brendan Maher to be an honest and upstanding person whom as always replied to my emails. I emailed him today with similar thoughts as to what the Company is doing to halt the continuing decline in share price and hopefully provide some good news to stimulate an increase. I await his reply.

Having said this, the SP is a reflection of low volume trades and is not representative of the majority of shareholders, particularly long term ones. May and June is notoriously a period of time for individuals to sort out their tax positions prior to June 30 so I suspect some of the selling is simply down to this.

Re Director shareholdings ~ The ASX must be informed of all Director dealings in relation to increasing or disposing of shares and we would be aware of any such dealings.

Again, I stand by my post dated 19th May, 2017 and I recommend any shareholder to contact the Company direct with any concerns you may have.

Good Luck All.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.