RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

all quiet on all fronts

1. 6,741 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 853
    All waiting with baited breath...which way is it all going to go? Well being tested in Trinidad, Hole well underway in Georgia and that is "on my mind", Texas got a small glitch with the end of the horizontal (teher is non better tha tne Texans at fixing drilling glitches...that have been at it long enough) and Somalia about to drill in the next few months for the first time in 20 years. If this little oiler isn't going to be the oil star of the year I will be dangblasted! 19 cents is laughable. An analyst associate has put values on RRS as follows...Trinidad $7 and Goergia $5. He reckons that Trinidad is the go as they own the gig there and it is the backbone producing the cash flow soon enough. Now don't all start yelling at me I am not ramping just passing on info so DYOR and form your own opinions. These are the values when and if they actually get the oil they say is down there and when the fields are done and dusted as far as production and assessment is concerned. That is the way it looks from here...now that is why i got more yesterday and that is why win, lose or draw this is about as cheap as it will ever be again bar the evil double dip. DYOR and stay frosty...I am biased and topping up again. I see great leverage here and low downside butb hey what would I know?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.