DES 0.00% 9.1¢ desoto resources limited

all quiet on the des front, page-2

1. TTH
    1,255 Posts.
    The destra site itself contains some excellent links to broker reports.

Here's the URL:

http://www.destra.com.au/corporate-profile/broker-research.asp

I first got involved in destra via Wise-owl (one of the featured reports) at around the 20c mark, and even back then they were predicting 55c, which they have reiterated in subsequent reports.

Also have a look at the 'Financial Arena - 11 April 2007' report; it gives great insight into what destra does & where they are going. They even suggest that 'it is screaming out to be taken over' (I hope not).

The 'Lodge Partners' and 'Intersuisse' reports are interesting, but a bit old and fairly conservative on their forecasts (35c & 32.3c respectively).

destra appears to be a great company, going places (the recent action with Lachlan Murdoch re. QuickFlix doesn't hurt either). In the 7 months I've had shares in it, there's been a constant stream of announcements; they seem to be continually on the move, in business transactions that keep growing or enhancing the business in some way or other. They are one of the few e-tech companies who have a robust mechanism for extracting revenue from the Internet, and are therefore well placed to take advantage of the increases in Web use, whilst surviving any future tech-wreck episodes if they occur (they did so soon after their inception)

I just which I'd picked up more DES stock when they were 20c. I had a go at getting more through a 'back-door' mechanism, by buying into MPH (Magna Pacific) as soon as destra announced their takeover offer, which (if it goes through) will be 15c + 1 destra share for each MPH share.

It's looking good ...

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DES (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.784M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 27874 9.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DES (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.