DES 6.98% 9.2¢ desoto resources limited

The destra site itself contains some excellent links to broker...

1. TTH
    1,255 Posts.
    The destra site itself contains some excellent links to broker reports.

Here's the URL:

http://www.destra.com.au/corporate-profile/broker-research.asp

I first got involved in destra via Wise-owl (one of the featured reports) at around the 20c mark, and even back then they were predicting 55c, which they have reiterated in subsequent reports.

Also have a look at the 'Financial Arena - 11 April 2007' report; it gives great insight into what destra does & where they are going. They even suggest that 'it is screaming out to be taken over' (I hope not).

The 'Lodge Partners' and 'Intersuisse' reports are interesting, but a bit old and fairly conservative on their forecasts (35c & 32.3c respectively).

destra appears to be a great company, going places (the recent action with Lachlan Murdoch re. QuickFlix doesn't hurt either). In the 7 months I've had shares in it, there's been a constant stream of announcements; they seem to be continually on the move, in business transactions that keep growing or enhancing the business in some way or other. They are one of the few e-tech companies who have a robust mechanism for extracting revenue from the Internet, and are therefore well placed to take advantage of the increases in Web use, whilst surviving any future tech-wreck episodes if they occur (they did so soon after their inception)

I just which I'd picked up more DES stock when they were 20c. I had a go at getting more through a 'back-door' mechanism, by buying into MPH (Magna Pacific) as soon as destra announced their takeover offer, which (if it goes through) will be 15c + 1 destra share for each MPH share.

It's looking good ...

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DES (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.2¢
Change
0.006(6.98%)
Mkt cap ! $5.847M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.1¢ 9.2¢ 9.1¢ $17.12K 187.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12134 9.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DES (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.