IGR 0.00% 50.0¢ integra mining limited

Microman,I have seen this before. I have been quite concerned...

1. 336 Posts.
    Microman,

I have seen this before. I have been quite concerned when the company explicitly states that there will be news flow continuously and then we don't hear anything for a few weeks.

However, I have been surprised to the upside each and every time. A flurry of great announcements comes out and you kick yourself if you made any irrational sales.

I believe that IGR are completing the quarterly report and getting their quarterly oblidations out of the way. Then the drilling results that are coming through will be converted into announcements. You can imagine there will be a lot of results coming throught fomr the labs, they have to be analysed by the geos and then signed off and possibly rechecked by Chris Cairns. This can take time.

IGR are meticulous in the wording of their announcements so expect that Chris will want ot get them spot on. I think we will get a flurry over the next two weeks and no doubt there will be a few just prior to the Melb and Syd AMEC presentations also.

Resource upgrades, I don't think so, that's takes a lot of analysis, possible statements on the number of oz's in the ball park, definite possibility.

Roadshow, definitely to get the name out there and get more of the insto's on board.

Regards

Kojasper

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.