PGM 28.6% 2.7¢ platina resources limited

is this right...??? gold goes up $10....IGV of 6 million ozs...

1. 72 Posts.
    is this right...??? gold goes up $10....IGV of 6 million ozs goes up $60 million....PGM mkt cap IS 60 mill...?? Am I dreamin ...?? or am I just feeling the warm embrace of the Ice Queen...???and because the school of sun surf and sand didnt teach me about critical mass...can someone tell me pls what it is..??it sounds like some fat asschick ready to explode...Is the Queen fat or just big boned and naturally heavy, wieghted down with gold and other precious stuff in her pockets..who cares ...she has saved my ass this month after the king of shipwrecks [cmr ]tried drowning all onboard..couldnt hold breath any longer on the ark so had to jump off and swim to the surface.. its good to see the sunshine again....thought I saw a chinese hammerhead shark circling the wreck as she was heading down ,down deeper into the deep blue sea. Also saw two signs hanging off the stern ...For Sale going cheap....then ...Free to good home...as it disappeared ...but I will one day sail again on the ark ..its just so cheap and getting cheaper..!!!!anyway ..critical mass...??? can someone enlighten me pls....thanks in advance.....or far q 2 in advance...whatever...you choose... surfburger

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.006(28.6%)
Mkt cap ! $16.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.7¢ 2.1¢ $28.13K 1.112M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 148726 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PGM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.