APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

all quiet on the sands front, page-2

1. cyw
    3,314 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 153
    Perhaps quiet is good. Probably the only time when news drove the price was when they were doing the Indian deal. May be it was big because it was the first commercial thing the company did with its technology.
    When the deals come home, ie with Bemax, nothing is exciting any more. Still trying to find out how big is this Bemax deal but it seems to be secret info.
    Perhaps it is too small that it may disappoint investors even more or could it be big that news has to be suppressed so certain people can accumulate? I think the former is more likely.
    I think there would not be much happening until the pigments market recovers and suddenly mineral sands mining becomes hot again. In the meantime, concentrate on the shiny, yellow stuff instead.
    By the way, APG is not the only disaapointing company, many big and small growth companies that are making money or not making money are not doing very well either, eg. AMP, TLS, FGL, GWT, PWR, SNX etc. etc.
    I am still holding quite a few APG in my superfund. The way I look at it, I'll retire when APG hits $1. May be not in my life time but at least something to look forward to.
    Happy trading.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.