ROB 0.00% 0.4¢ robe australia limited

If sort term calls are giving based on valid TA there is nothing...

1. 3,290 Posts.
    If sort term calls are giving based on valid TA there is nothing wrong in that at all even if you get it wrong. When the calls go against the TA and the signals then the calls will be perceived as baseless ramping.

Post #: 7598856 04/01/12

"today massively bullish signal Wilson especially on massive volume
    Nothing unconvincing fro what Ic an see
    she's been a textbook play so far
    I can't see any other outcome other than a move to 3c and beyond form a TA viewpoint, she's behaved precisely as I have called thusfar
    shortly by the looks
    A screaming buy atm and I'm not ramping"

This in no way shape or form was a "screaming buy" It made a reasonable day trade with the confirmation of the sell occuring with the retrace. All that screamed of was the bears took alot of ground off the bulls. The next days candle if you held overnight signifies indecission so after the bears winning that indecission is more than likely to head south, as it did. Absolutely no screaming buy backed up by price action alone.

From a TA point of view this gave nothing as the indicators attest to. MACD ribbon below the bar. RSI had already been in it's second day of movement with a weaker signal than the previous move. The volume you talk about is in fact not a bullish signal. I recomend for one thing you read up on VSA besides other things so you can see that large volume is not always attributed to continued price movement.

Your statement of each individual is responsible for ultimately what they do is correct. But it's a shame for those that followed your above advice, took a position on your call and are still sitting in this security at 0.017. I'm not saying it won't go higher. But it's just a shame you never gave a more precise analysis of the chart. There were other posts I could have mentioned. But I'm not here to have an argument with you. I'm simply here pointing out that TA & charting handled correctly are invaluable tools in the investors arsenal. Handled the wrong way it's made a mockery of. And can lead to many bad decissions. You also hold a heart so alot look to you for sound advice.

Post #: 7671065 26/01/12

"Clearly some people do not understand the need for certain conditions to be met for technical calls to play out....I believe I have made this as clear as possible....however clearly not as clear as some need."

No, it was clear to me. You said based on the massive bullish TA that it would hit 3 cents and then go higher. I thought that was very clear.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ROB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.