ROB 0.00% 0.4¢ robe australia limited

This is a new project without a JORC . The value is in the...

1. J8
    14,589 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 831
    This is a new project without a JORC . The value is in the location and the management and the sentiment of the market .

Regardless of charts this company is doing the hard work to get a foothold in Mongolia . So far it has done very well and can be based at around it's current price with confidence .

This is not a short term trader thread . It is the thread where we discuss the performance and future of the company from a little bit more than a five minute perspective .

Holding overnight may be a big thing for some but I prefer to hold over a period of performance .

IF the company doesn't perform I will move on .

ROB is a screaming buy on fundamentals , not all of them proven .

Plenty hold here knowing it is a screaming buy on fundamentals alone and don't require a chart of what happened yesterday to know that ROB is in an uptrend . I am sure Tim's calls are backed by his knowledge of the fundamentals and his faith in the management's ability PRODUCE . He has likely read every announcement unlike many chartists . Clearly the uptrend started in July last year and fundamentally it should continue . It is therefore a possible short term , long term and day trade target .

Anyway if it heads south there is plenty of scoopers about who know what to do .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ROB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.