CKK 15.8% 1.6¢ coretrack limited

The way I see it going, and I haven't changed my mind since...

1. 348 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 86
    The way I see it going, and I haven't changed my mind since April is either -
    1. The coring market is a lucrative area, but the reality is that oil companies pay for the service and they are the ones who lose money if the exploratory drilling fails to pull up the core intact. With a proven system for guaranteeing pulling up a core every time why would they use anyone else? The takeup would be huge.
    I estimate a medium sized coring operation to have approx 30 million USD in turnover, ebit of about 30% therefore 9 mill USD before tax. This is a medium sized coring company: not the likes of Shell, Schlumberger, Chevron, Baker Hughes etc.
    So if the take up is huge and Coretrack were to say acquire a medium sized coring operation as above, I'd expect the oil companies to direct the coring jobs towards that company. Ebit would have to go up comfortably 10 fold, i.e 90 million dollars. Even with the dilutions it's easy to see its potential as a 10/15 dollar stock.
    2. An acquisition of ckk would secure the technology for any of the oil/gas exploration companies. This technology works and ckk are well in with big oil companies. This is a pretty likely scenario imo.
    Rental would bring in the earnings yes (just look at the rig count numbers on the net), but I just don't see the business model going that way. I think that this is a very juicy stock. :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.