MDT 0.00% 5.2¢ macquarie ddr trust

Thinkinloudly. I totally understand where your coming from and...

1. 944 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Thinkinloudly. I totally understand where your coming from and was in that school myself of a little while. Had vpg at 6c though it aint had moved in a while was watching AJA move nicely and so I moved into that figuring i would go back to VPG went things looked like they where going to move. 2 weeks later then jumped to 15c I was spewing.

The way stocks are going atm it hard to pick when they are going to shoot up. CNP jumped up massively just because brokers changed their rating on them and that could happen at any time. All i can say is some what is there is some cololation between CER/VPG/MDT prolly a few other but those are the ones I watch closely. CER/CNP (ill put them in the same boat for a sec since they trade similarly). Have mostly lead the way on the rises and falls. and CER has steamed ahead. Yet they are not generating as much income as MDT.

This CMBS debt thing seems to me to be of little importance. If CER/CNP could get the billions they needed to stay afloat
    in worse economic conditions then this then I think 100M for
    MDT should be fine. Not sure why it hasn't been rolled over yet but they reduced this debt by over 60M last year. Im not commerial bank lender but if the borrower pays of 1/3 of the debt it one year. I would be stressing about that loan too much.

I know this looks like a massive ramp but to be honest this is just my way of thinking atm.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MDT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.