BOT 1.33% 37.0¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

all quiet..., page-4

1. 244 Posts.
    You BNE gang said I was welcome to post some TA in here so here goes:

I agree. I had a sell at 0.020 in expectation of the last LJ sell off, but it expired overnight and I had to spit out a quick one at 0.016 instead to reduce any losses with the expectation that the SP would drop back again. Bugger. I should have trusted my targets more and reset them! On the flip side, I guess I did reduce some losses, but I think it will rise again so I probably jumped the gun a bit.

I'm expecting a dip into 0.013 based on the retrace to the slowly unfolding uptrend, but possibly not any lower than that. My crystal ball says that LJ will assess the rising lows to 0.013 as indicating a buy target, and they'll want instead to dump into prices at 0.017 to 0.025.

Absent a pump, I think that no significant news should still let this uptrend slowly unfold, although any significant capital news might change the game.

But there should be some life left in the LJ pump and dump that might provide opportunities.

The technical triangle would suggest news before mid April kicking a rerating, with pretty clear aspirational technical targets above 0.03. I think that sort of target needs to be balanced with the fact that LJ are in the mix. A breach of the upper line in the triangle would normally signal bulls, but an LJ pump and dump could send it back anyway and signal a sideways action. The string of patent news might help balance that though, with any agreement on capital beyond LJ being the key. To me, the management seem to be doing a very methodical job, so if I was into fundamentals still I'd be bullish on that ...

On the downside, any bearish push to hit and hold 0.013 or lower will void the current triangle and although I don't see too much downside, if this does happen it could mean stagnation for a longer period.

I'll wait and probably miss the boat, but I don't see any technical reason not to buy below 0.015 for short term gains - the thing about the LJ sells is that its traders driving the short term volatility, but either bad traders or true longer term investors that end up with the stocks (IMO - tell me if that's wrong).

I don't like the acronym DYOR. It implies my research is great and if you don't do any its your fault if I'm wrong... its a bit of a cop out. So instead of DYOR, just pay me out and tell me my analysis is rubbish if I'm wrong, and tell it like it is. All I can do is make stuff up based on likely or unlikely price action, like the fundamental crew make stuff up based on likely or unlikely company making possibilities...

All the best with your investments... I really enjoy reading your analysis.

COLCOM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.33%)
Mkt cap ! $669.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
37.5¢ 39.0¢ 37.0¢ $1.603M 4.223M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 378157 37.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
37.5¢ 98000 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.