IMM 5.08% 31.0¢ immutep limited

all quiet.., page-2

1. 46,202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Quiet is good lol. Just on another note I had some feedback on the Nasdaq listing but its a bit vague and second hand lol. So may not be accurate

Someone has told me that the market makers apparently dont yet have a proprietry holding of PRR and that they supply shares(ADRs) on a supply/demand basis. Not sure what to make of that but it seems that as yet not many shares have been bought and converted into ADRs. Should that be the case then the buying pre-listing on the ASX was not likely to have been American based. To me and once again I preface with, if my interpretation is correct, it means that the Nasdaq listing wont likely feature to any significant extent until imo the phase2 results unless there is other significant news beforehand eg more interim results.

My enquiries extended to establishing whether PRR risked delisting if not much trading occurred on the Nasdaq. My info is that delisting is an unlikely event and the key factor would be market capital. Apparently the ADR would have to drop to under one dollar US to risk its listing. That equates to about 3,3c on the ASX so not likely to ever occur(unless CVac is a dud lol). I know its not a dud. Just my opinion of course.

So my conclusion is that Nasdaq may as well be placed in the bottom drawer for now and best to just follow the ASX action for the time being.

Have also been trying to find out when the remaining ICS data for the 7patient cohort will be out but it seems that the cone of silence has gone up in that regard lol. To me at least that means the results will be out soon. Just my interpretation of the silence though. Sorry if I have managed to put you back to sleep on this quiet market day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
31.0¢
Change
0.015(5.08%)
Mkt cap ! $450.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
31.5¢ 35.0¢ 31.0¢ $2.508M 7.793M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 226373 30.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.0¢ 40135 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.