POS 0.00% 0.5¢ poseidon nickel limited

Ja Ja, her very intelligent, the russian mafia not be messed wid...

1. 63 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Ja Ja, her very intelligent, the russian mafia not be messed wid and do favour to POS, sell wunderbar mines and plant dirt cheap for wiemar marks.

Mein thinking dat der epocoliptic effect of the gravitational pull of the solar system at 1,000,000, times the cross reference of the galactic supa nova created by the degeneration bypolar offset push disturbance of the planetary impedance flux acceleration module disturbance algorithm is compatible wid der anti gravitational POS rocket compounded wid der AC reflux oscillator moving at the speed of light of 370,000 kmps.

Ja, I anaylzing SIR on SIR site on HC to der uneducated peasants in SIR - many hits looking at mien analysiz of SIR comparative to POS and i postulate dey compare like Petra Capital dat POS is 10x cheaper MC than SIR and dat POS go 5c-50c-$2.50-$5-$2-$4, if SIR do this why not POS which went 5c to $250 in 1969 and 10c-$3 in 2000 and 2007, history repeats itself just like the infinite wave of the electromagnetic radio waves in the ionosphere shown in der normal distribution chart ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    As Petra Capital said to mien growing followers, POS "compelling BUY comparative to SIR", if i was SIR LTH i switch out of SIR to POS half half and when SIR hit $5 sell lot to POS and MCR but SP may not stay dis low for long. I correct since posting when POS 12c. I not work for Petra Capital as postulated. Dey copy my mathematical works like der peasant Marconi who i beat in Court. I now in the afterlife come back from above to help those who care to listen to rational logical theses instead of uneducated drivel.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $17.80K 4.124M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
68 47816915 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 13989612 30
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.