SHE 0.00% 0.9¢ stonehorse energy limited

All Quiet

1. 840 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 296
    We are a quiet lot; the SHE postings could almost be one titled by Erich Remarque.
    A couple of interesting matters; the Sellers, who total just 711,685 this morning, have all but gone. I guess the short termers are out. No sense in attempting to get out above .5 when the raising is a pro rata 7 for 10, non renounceable.
    I guess with Buyers totalling 14.3 million most have to be dreaming. If they aren't holding now they are unlikely to get more than small beer. The Record Date is the 8th of September.
    The second matter, the sexy bit, is the Protean technology. "The device is unique in that it optimises the conversion of energy from waves through all six degrees of wave movement or motion."
    Plus the statement about it being well in front of the second and third placed technologies.

A long time ago I learnt that assertions made in ASX announcements have to be fairly solid. Not only is the ASX keeping and eye out for wild statements but competitors are extremely keen to protect their own turf.
    So far nothing from any party, zip.
    So can we assume everyone is asleep, or SHE has the proof!

The link to the Investor Presentation is well worth a 'click'.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.159M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1138120 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1211111 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SHE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.