SGZ 0.00% 0.8¢ scotgold resources limited

Indeed gold gold and more gold just sitting there , that car...

1. 364 Posts.
    Indeed gold gold and more gold just sitting there , that car park is worth app 2 million quid and is just sitting there waiting to be processed.
    There are still 4 days to go before the Presentation so we might yet have some news, how big it is is another question but we will have to wait and see if we get any and on what.
    By the by the EU election has been called for the 23rd of June and the significance of this should not be ignored.
    The Scottish Government is well aware of the Cononish project as I have previously said all the way back to the planning vote that I predicted where the National Park Claymore was reduced to a pen knife and a unanimous vote in favour of the project was the result.
    The EU ties knots and red tape to anything and as such leaves the Scottish government no option other than employment grants of 600,000 pounds , NO EU no red tape and no knots just job creation and the launch of a new industry surely a no brainer even for a politician seeking votes ?
    A Significant Scottish Mining Industry was what NLR said .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.