GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

all quiet, page-8

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Neil_WA...

Might want to add a few more days (weeks even) to the drilling below current level.

By memory, they were typically drilling some 90' (say 30m) per day prior. Assuming they hit softer sandstone intervals along with the limestone and occasional dolomite formation, and given we are drilling with reduced diamter, I think 50m per day is achievable (on average) allowing for various trips and stops along the way.

Given the revised seismic prognosis, I still view 500m below current levels as prospective...although here we may be dictated by the rig capacities for such depths.

In any event, I can see another 10...maybe even 15 days of drilling ahead before TD is reached and Leadville, McCraken and Lynch are all tested to their satisfaction.

There are other sequences here to mind you...so surprises such as the unexpected Alkai Gulch member is always a possibility.

I suspect we will likely get hydrocarbon charge at the first suitable host rock below the red paleasol margin...fingers crossed.

If I were GDN, I would just keep drilling until rig capacity were reached, or until they reach basement for this location...which can vary considerably according to nearby wells, many of which never reched it.

My best-guess here is for a singnificantly pressured gas margin to be hit within 100m of the current drill bit location...or say 2-3 days after recommencement of drilling...and if we are really lucky, Oil below this?

In all the "noise" of delay after delay here...it is sad the market appears to have completely forgotten about the significance of what we already have...with the company declaring this a "material result for the company"...and..."a significant gas discovery"...lol...which are pretty big statements in a land of elephants!

Since then of course, we have had the high pressured Pinkerton Trail hit...further adding to the "significance" of all the results prior!

Amazing really how the fog of war can lure people into letting go a position so undervalued and virtually assured upside, regardless of what they find in leadville!

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.