STL 0.00% $1.90 stargroup limited

ICP keeps talking about a China dealSurely any large "company...

1. 79 Posts.
    ICP keeps talking about a China deal

Surely any large "company maker" deal will take time

Their technology is not exclusive as well ... so what keeps others from replicating it. Also there are many ohter companies like ICP that are doing a things

Many technology companies (technology based models) in Australia have a good product, heaps of potential but seem to lack marketing. Lets put it this way- they do not have a channel to enter into a market like China effeciently.

So they got an agreement with NAB. Also interesting that they never said how much this is worth and what are the margins.

Stock got pumped to 11 or 13 cents high after ICP was restructured. Seems that they got mates at Allegiance to trade in their shares to create liquidity and hype.Then you know what happened come January.

Don't say that I am down-ramping because I do hold this stock. I would love to see it at 30cents+. However I think with this stockmarket correction I have learnt one thing- building a business takes years.

ICP may crack the big league which I hope they do but my instinct says this is a couple of years away

Hope that I am wrong

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.