AXM 0.00% 1.1¢ apex minerals nl

Wouldn't expect the quarterly to show steady production. If...

1. 270 Posts.
    Wouldn't expect the quarterly to show steady production. If anything I wouldn't expect much gold poured in August and September. I have drawn this conclusion from the fact that AXM are issuing $10m of senior secured notes to provide funding through the rights issue (ann 25/9). To me this sounds like minimal cash has come in over the last couple of months.

I personnaly don't always trust the buy / sell depth as I only have access to basic info and it is too easily manipulated. Could be a lot of interest today from traders who are looking for a bounce and not necessarily the fundamentals.

Issue price is at 4c trading now at 5.4c. Still seems like a little bit of a premium to me. 4c per share + premium for buying into the rights issue before the ex date + free options. Don't know if the last 2 add up to 1.4c.

Sorry for these who bought at 16c and above (me included) as management has royally screwed us. Decided to sell out as i didn't think it would currently trade as high post announcement, but my strategy is to get out and re-evaluate later (who knows if it will work). Good luck to those who ride it out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.