AXM 0.00% 1.1¢ apex minerals nl

all r screwed, page-95

1. 4,326 Posts.
    debarwa,

my understanding of the comments made by MA at diggers & dealers was not that Apex would be a takeover target. He was talking about Apex taking a role in the consolidation of the goldfields. He wasn't saying Apex will necessarily do this through aquisitions, we all know they need to get the in house mining in order before anything like that could happen and thats some time off, however he indicated AXM could be a facilitor. Take a look at the aphrodite sale, that company will have a high grade refractory ore deposit but no plant, let alone a refractory processing plant. Apex does. Although its no certainity i would actually bet on Apex toll milling for these guys and earning revenue that way.

Also with respect, i don't believe Ashley's 'deal making' can be questioned. Even with Apex he managed to secure funding in the midst of the GFC when even some banks couldn't achieve this. Who would have known at the time that things would turn around so quickly and that debt funding would turn out to be the monkey on Apex's back..

regards
    Davo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.