PXX 15.4% 1.1¢ polarx limited

All roads lead to Dome

1. 7,446 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 794
    While the Humbodlt range project has some exciting potential attached for Gold/Silver I still think Caribou and Copper is whore it's at for PXX. Copper mining companies are going crazy the world over- I am glad a part of the rights issue will be used towards more drilling. A lot more upside!

As summarized on Proactive;

Proceeds of the placement will also be directed towards resource extension drilling at the Alaska Range Project's high-grade Caribou Dome copper deposit in Alaska, to advance historical drilling that included recent high-grade intersections of:19.1 metres at 7.0% copper; and 10.7 metres at 7.4% copper.The planned exploration program will consist of additional core drilling at the Caribou Dome deposit aimed at extending mineralisation along strike and down-dip from these high-grade intersections.Metallurgical test-work will also be conducted to evaluate processing options for the Zackly gold-copper-silver mineralisation and the potential for co-processing with Caribou Dome copper mineralisation.The company also anticipates completing a scoping study to evaluate combined mining and processing of Caribou Dome and Zackly mineralisation in the second quarter of the year. This will help determine minimum resource size required for a viable project.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PXX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.002(15.4%)
Mkt cap ! $22.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $50.43K 4.209M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 4790899 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PXX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.