PXX 9.09% 1.2¢ polarx limited

While the Humbodlt range project has some exciting potential...

1. 7,447 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 794
    While the Humbodlt range project has some exciting potential attached for Gold/Silver I still think Caribou and Copper is whore it's at for PXX. Copper mining companies are going crazy the world over- I am glad a part of the rights issue will be used towards more drilling. A lot more upside!

As summarized on Proactive;

Proceeds of the placement will also be directed towards resource extension drilling at the Alaska Range Project's high-grade Caribou Dome copper deposit in Alaska, to advance historical drilling that included recent high-grade intersections of:19.1 metres at 7.0% copper; and 10.7 metres at 7.4% copper.The planned exploration program will consist of additional core drilling at the Caribou Dome deposit aimed at extending mineralisation along strike and down-dip from these high-grade intersections.Metallurgical test-work will also be conducted to evaluate processing options for the Zackly gold-copper-silver mineralisation and the potential for co-processing with Caribou Dome copper mineralisation.The company also anticipates completing a scoping study to evaluate combined mining and processing of Caribou Dome and Zackly mineralisation in the second quarter of the year. This will help determine minimum resource size required for a viable project.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PXX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $24.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $36.11K 3.052M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 4812611 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 2338039 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.53pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PXX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.