IOT 0.00% 0.1¢ iot group limited

Yes agree 100% , the best sellers ranking seems to jump to a...

1. 3,054 Posts.
    Yes agree 100% , the best sellers ranking seems to jump to a 3000 (or so) number when they actually sell a unit, i dont believe tho they are selling even 1 per day. 13 reviews only is pathetic and is a good indication of sales when you compare it to the other "cool drones". I agree with the amazon reviewer who called it a piece of junk. It looks cheap no matter what color it is! they have missed the boat and have nothing or have shown nothing and until they do this will go sub 1 cent imho. They are not an innovative drone company they couldnt even make a drone, I know 12 year old kids who make drones in their bedrooms and youve got a company listed on the ASX who cant even make 1 themselves, my goodness what a disaster. Yes that is a fact they couldnt even make 1 drone themselves and put it on the market, but they told investors they did and they actually spent money trying to fool people into thinking that it flys and how good it is (ROam e) They go into manufacturing knowing very well it doesnt work properly!!!!
    Who does that? Now they are trying to tell Shareholders they are still working on it....Are you friggin kidding me!!!!! How much did they blow again? 20 million was it. SO now they expect people to believe them, get lost! And don't come back here posters and bleat on to me how Mum and Dad investors have lost their hard earned cash . I DONT CARE.
    Warnie, Kinghilton, Eberhard and others were right all along! Well done guys great lessons I have learned and now I am a better trader because of it.

So so entertaining,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.